Sunday 9 June 2013

11 random confessions! - part I

some are funny.. some are just plane stupid! :D


#1 ' You mind if I burn all your hair bands! ? ?  -:-| '
I always found chicks who tie their hair to be such a waste... i mean why cant someone just inject the fact in their heads that you can look so much better with letting go of it n setting the hair free, seeing it fall all around you ;-)

#2 ' 'Move' your lazy asses, boring people... (-_-)~~ '
I find it really weird how most of the people grow up, plan life, live it out n die in one small place and somewhere around it when the whole fucking world is so large, beautiful, exciting, diverse n waiting to be explored!! O_O

#3 ' Racist n proud of it... 3;D~' 
Redheads, cowgirls, bengalis with big eyes n round faces, northies with tangy facecuts, tribals with sexy eyes n perfect figure and yeah, the straight hair, blacks wih great asses n juicy lips... someway or the other i am a racist who appreciates and respects each race the way they are. (the girls mainly! :P) 

#4 ' Yes, i ll eat you up, just tell'em to cook you well.. B-| '
I am a die-hard carnivore tottally into non-veg... chicken, mutton, fish, prawns, crabs, turtles, lobsters,beef, pork etc.... you name it, i ll dive in! :D

#5 ' I find you amazing... : ) '
The first time i decided to confess to a girl, i decided i ll to do it very differenetly unlike anyone.
This was the plan - i ll call her to come home, show her the place in our roof above the cemented water tank from where the sunset looks amazing (she loved sunsets) n then eventually as i ll flirt along in the friendly-classy way i  always  did, i ll confess in the local rural bengali- 'amar tore bhalo lage' ( ' I find you amazing...' )

never happened - didnt get iit first time - got depressed - left everything n dumped myself in nitC.

#6 ' Why the hell is that kid so different?? >_< '
As a kid i always felt that i have failed badly in taking up the bengali culture before and the northy culture now. I regretted it then n still regret it to some extend.. i think i could have been a way happier person if i could blend in amongst everyone. but then whats gone is gone.... n whats now is kinda weird so.. neva mind :D

#7 ' Yeah, i thought i am adopted or something! <:-7~~ '
As a kid i deeply regretted the fact that i didnt look as attractive as my parents. It sorta drifted away as i kept growing up. Even now it hits me rarely of what all crap i used to think when i see my tall, dark dad and my beautiful bengali beauty! ;-)

#8 ' No, wait, i deny to change!!! O_o '
There has been this sudden switch in my outlook.. i think i am drifting from liking to keep it 'casual' to 'classy' n i am finding this transition kinda weird... i mean i neva thought i ll be into 'good leather boots n wallets, eye gears, red wine, davidoff smokes, smart fit jeans n shirts (hated shirts then ), a slightly formal yet kinda casual accent n stuff... this is freaky n really weird.. :-/ O.o

#9 ' Yeah, i walked back from dead.... i ll do it again #-l '
I dream to be a physicist someday but the track record left till now is not very impressive.. 3rd sem withdrawn coz of lung infection- 4th sem went at the levels of okay... but thats my thing i guess, i always come back from the dead.. 
-flunked iit 1st time n then fought back from nitc hostels, didnt get state olympiad first time n next time i got national, regional n state maths olympiads in same year.. am i bragging?-nope.. I am just trying to stay optimistic n be the fighter that i can........

#10 ' Yes, this sure is one huge problem :- / '
I guess the problem is that i am the 1st nerd in the line of spoiled brats!! i feel i seriously need to be more organised, focussed, calm n disciplined... but i guess your god kept it for the last day of earth (not 'my' god coz i dont believe in one :P)

#11 ' I ll ride, n you ll ride with me... n sooner or later the horizon wont be as far c|-j'
Even though i am a non-veg but i love animals n respect them.. especially the wild ones... coz they are free, natural, unbound, uncaged, unruled. Even then if i have to get a pet of my own i ll have a dark brown andulusian horse someday..... . . ;-) 3:D~


................This is my first 11 confess. post n i know it didnt quite turn out to be as funny as i should have made it.. but then, i guess i ll just give it 'a more spirited afferd' to rub my humour a lil bit more next time!! ;-) :P









2 comments:

  1. Eccentric Genius, i must say... it was good...Don't get flattered Bengali babu, take some rest, introspect and you will fly high.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the advice and the compliment, ll keep it in mind! ;-)

      Delete