Saturday 20 July 2013

The Empty Dance Floor...

I sketched her and i sketched her nice
With empty eyes and unreal lies.
Empty dance floors and forbidden rythms
Confused me to uncanny rhymes.
I stared at her and i wont anymore
I find she never was singing the single lore
But i still stand here beside the empty floor
With a single heart that wants to soar.
Man, i should have known she wasnt single
Never was the friendly stranger up to mingle
But then again the poor boy walks
and he walks away from the empty dance floor
With piercing eyes set across the big blue shore.

The cigarette burnt, the dj stopped
The girls left and reality dropped
The smoke cleared
and i could finally see whats left
moonlit, my corner seat
did finally get me in its debt..
The last sip of my scotch that i did save
Didnt quite save me anymore...
But nevertheless i did embrace the empty dance floor..... . .


PS: Next blog post would be on my project and physics... I have had it with stupid despo chick-hunting times...... -_-





No comments:

Post a Comment