Tuesday 9 July 2013

With My Broken Pencil..

Like sea shells washed by the sea
Like two random leaves of the same tree
Like a breeze blows by in an empty street
Tell me how likely it is really
That one shell would set another free

In some random corner of a random table

On some random day, in our reading room
I happened to see a strange wild flower bloom.
Three tables away, three galaxies apart
The three seconds that you stole from me
I still wonder why they walked away with such glee...

But then again who really knows

A few missed heartbeats
Or just my stupid y-chromosomes.  
Guess i would just let it be
Two random shells lost somewhere in the sea
An unknown breeze that just had to flee...

But I would like to tell you this though

That nature and her games of dice
Or any of her randomized equations
At times just stop seeming nice....
In some random corner of a random table
I see you take a sip of coffee, real casual
Only this time you stared back, deep and stable.
As i sit here and sketch you with my broken pencil
How should i tell you how i feel..
Never knew a coffee could set a thirsty lion free
A dream inside a cage that might never get to be. 





PS: dont worry, I am still the good'ol dude and not some romantic shithead.. its just a phase n it will pass..... ;-)





2 comments: