Saturday 13 July 2013

FB Expired Quotes - Part II

' To those who do not know mathematics it is difficult to get across a real feeling as to the beauty, the deepest beauty of nature; If you want to learn about nature, to appreciate nature, it is necessary to understand the language that she speaks in '
- Richard Feynman

"Theres real poetry in real world, science is the poetry of reality"
- Richard Dawkins

"A man who knows everything. This, reportedly, was my reply to a school teacher asking me what I'd like to become when I grow up. I was eight years old, or thereabouts.... And what I really meant was 'scientist', someone who unravels the secrets of the fundamental Laws of Nature."
- Gerardus 't Hooft

" Keep up some kind of minimum with other things so that society doesn't stop you from doing anything at all "
- Feynman



_________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6xLYt265ZM '
_______

' Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. '
- Marianne Williamson

“A man may conquer a million men in battle but one who conquers himself is, indeed, the greatest of conquerors.”
- Gautama Buddha

" Mind is everything. Every thought you create manifests itself in real world; If you didnt achieve something you strive for - you simply didnt believe in it enough "
- Mario Novak

“Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality.”
- Bruce Lee

'Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style.'
- Michael Schumarcher

'I feel an endless need to learn, to improve, to evolve...'
- Christiano Ronaldo

"If you are going through hell, keep going'
- Winston Churchill

'To invent your own life’s meaning is not easy, but it’s still allowed, and I think you’ll be happier for the trouble.'
- Bill Watterson

' Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts'
- Albert Einstein

' Dream as if you ll live forever, live as if you ll die today '
- James Dean

' Watching the smoke dance out of a cigarette is like watching a girl dance out of her dress.' 
- Terri Guillemets

' I was working and going to school seven days a week. I was watching a lot of adult films, and to put it simply, I saw a blank canvas that needed to be painted. '
- Sasha Grey
____________
_________________________________





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giV1h4iwFVo '
- Iron and Wine



" The finest day I ever had was when tomorrow never came."
- Kurt Cobain



“You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.”
- Calvin And Hobbes




_____i guess, that would be it.. 'the end '_____





Oh WAIT!!

"http://kothaosur.blogspot.in/2012/04/amen-lyrics-bedroom-2012-rupam.html  :-j "
- Rupam Islam

No comments:

Post a Comment