Friday 28 June 2013

Fb Expired Quotes - Part I


****These are the quotes that i put up in Facebook. I am not a big quotations fan but someway or the other they kept accumulating for years and they sort of seemed old and expired so i felt like removing them from fb and figured blog's a sexy place to dump them, had to dump them somewhere.....




"there's no point living if you can't feel alive"
-The World is not Enough

"What I cannot create, I do not understand."
- Richard Feynman

“I think it's much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers which might be wrong.” 
― Richard  Feynman


“Poets say science takes away from the beauty of the stars - mere globs of gas atoms. I too can see the stars on a desert night, and feel them. But do I see less or more? 
The vastness of the heavens stretches my imagination - stuck on this carousel my little eye can catch one - million - year - old light. A vast pattern - of which I am a part... '
― Richard  Feynman

“Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.” 
― Dalai Lama XIV
________________ _

' However, in the end it was amazingly easy to prove.. '
-Lev Landau

" There's real poetry in the real world: Science is the poetry of reality"
-Richard Dawkins









"Everybody needs a hobby..."
"So what's yours?"
N then bond stares back with his piercing eyes...
' Resurrection ' 
--James Bond 

"Your love makes me strong, your hate makes me unstoppable."
-Christiano Ronaldo

' I feel an endless need to learn, to improve, to evolve'
-Christiano Ronaldo

"its not the world around you that ll help you to break out someday, its the one that lies within you.... . . "
- Anonymous

“A man may conquer a million men in battle but one who conquers himself is, indeed, the greatest of conquerors.”
- Gautama Buddha

“Don't fear failure. — Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.” 
- Bruce Lee
______________ _

“Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life! Do not be concerned with escaping safely- lay your life before him...” 
― Bruce Lee








“Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it.” 
- Richard Feynman

'It's the subtlety of sexiness. The moment you try to be sexy, then it's not.'
- Daniel Craig

"You do not fit a cigarette into your schedule; you give it a moment and it occupies your time and enriches it."
-Zino Davidoff

"In any case, the cigar is even more attractive in its nudity."
-Zino Davidoff

"If nothing is serious anymore, then there's nothing to satirize.
- Berkeley Breathed

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.”
- Kurt Cobain

“It's better to burn out than fade away.”
-Kurt Cobain
___________________ _

 'I have a hard time with morals. All I know is what feels right, what's more important to me is being honest about who you are. Morals I get a little hung up on.'
- Brad Pitt







**All watterson quotes are calvin's words from his strip "calvin n hobbes": )

 “You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.”
― Bill Watterson

 “If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I'll bet they'd live a lot differently. ”
― Bill Watterson

“Life's a lot more fun when you aren't responsible for your actions.” 
― Bill Watterson
_________________ _

"Its never too late to have a happy childhood"
- Berkeley Breathed

'sometimes when it gets a lil difficult to flow with the wave... u can always spread your wild wings wide apart n fly away.. ;-)"
- the lil dodo i once knew...

No comments:

Post a Comment