Tuesday 4 October 2011

Out in the Lost Highway.....

i woke u early that morning, might have been one of those records that i neva really cared to make at least ever in my hostel life, holding my yellowish white pillow close.. (my only partner during all the times when i kinda feel low) i kept staring through the window, at the beautiful dark reddish sky expanding out to the infinity( ..too bad the eyes could only follow till the horizon).The beautiful cool breeze was touching deep within n the dead, yet so alive  silence of the sleeping hostel had just struck the perfect chord somewhere inside n guess what, i was feeling kinda revived after quite sometime now....

but i guess the person within had decided to take a new leap, a new step towards the lost sky beyond the the ever so mysterious horizon....

So suddenly somehow someway.. from somewhere within i felt a spark splashing out of the darkness filled inside... n just then i threw my pillow , got up from my bed.. slipped into my grounded jeans... put my camera inside my bag.. the feynman lectures... my mp3 player n a few other things i could find around n i left the wing....
n as i was running through the downstairs.. i felt as if the adrenalin inside was just about to boil out.. oh yeah... i was finally breaking out.... i really was.. as if the world outside my window had finally answered my calls n i finally was making an escape...

n just when i was leaving my hostel... i saw our quantum prof at his morning walk... he threw his car keys at me... i jumped n grabbed them (he has been a great support in this crazy place) n as i turned around to say thanks he smiled back n waved. I entered his sexy black converter n with all the exhilaration i had inside i pressed those freaky accelerators n as i was approaching the iit gate it felt as if  time had diluted itself...  n it was flowing so god damn slow.. but eventually..yeah, i did get outta iit...

i kept driving with all the speed i could n i neva even cared to look back... coz i knew deep within that there was nothing to look back.... i knew i was finally going away.. away from all their well engineered tortures, from all the mess in the wing, from all the feuds i had in the dept... from all those boring lectures.... away from all that crap that were constantly eating up inside my 10 gallon head....
n as i was driving through the highway cutting through the beautiful suburbs... i knew i had finally found my own lost highway, where i was free... where i wasnt shown any directions by anyone anymore... where i was not judged by any pointless tag.... where even i too had a right to choose my own way.... where i was allowed to be me..... . .


"OYE!!.. oye saale!!... utthja... aur kitna soega... bhul gaya akash nahi ja raha aaj proxy dene ke lye... jaldi utth saale.. 10 minute me MAL ka lecture lagnewali hai.... "

"what the.. "


No comments:

Post a Comment