Monday 18 February 2013

Just a part may be..

At times i wonder if the incompleteness of my world was always meant to be...
May be i am a part of someone else's dream and my work is just to express his emptyness, loneliness, sadness and all the other fucking negativity of his life. May be that individual isn't really as fucked up as I am, may be all these dark shades and depressions are just a slight bit of his life because my existance is just contained in his dreams and I am just an expression of a certain side of his subconscious that stands for the sadness of his world. May be he is happy and complete, doing what he wants to do, living the way he wants to live, with friends, a beautiful girl friend, pursuing his passion with not so over protective parents who actually 'believe in him'.

May be i am just here to keep a balance between the two opposite shades of his life and at night when he is alone or when he is alienated from the world for the time being (i am sure everyone goes through that) that his subconscious finds elements to create me in his dreams....

No comments:

Post a Comment