Tuesday 3 December 2013

On the Closing lines..

what if i got the poem of life all wrong

what if a certain side of me is all alone

what if my painting has fallen short of a few shades

Before it gets stained with red and gleefully fades

I want to stare at it with all my pride and say

' The painting belongs to me and no one else

No one else... '






____________________ _ _


Well, i guess its about time i pull the curtains on 'his confessions'. Its been a nice ride and it was great to know that i always had a stage where i could go all drunk and come back all light. 'From there to here' was pretty much the whole blog in a single article and a summary of the entire time i spent with it.
I would still keep blogging though.. simply coz its fun but i guess i have hit a certain level of maturity where you aren't supposed to blabber all your personal crap but i guess in that way i cant do it with 'his confessions' coz over here it was always about staying honest , anonymous and true to your heart.

My next blog is ' Cigarettes and Equations '
Its a lighter take on life and world, nature and physics.
So i guess thats about it. See you guys on the other side

Cheers
Chitrodeep









No comments:

Post a Comment