Thursday 25 August 2011

Me... from my own eyes...

hey there guys... i am chitrodeep.. friends call me dodo... i am a pretty chilled out... a lil spoiled... yet n  'aint that bad' kinda person.. i like taking life and its moments one at a time..thats what..live your life to the fullest.. have fun.. stay happy... and forget about tomorrow... coz 'tomorrow never comes'....

i have always aspired for independence iin my life.... not only economic.. but also psychological.. social..(sexual ;-])... and acadamic... i dont like following pointless rules.. n regultions n stuffs...my life has always been about finding a bit more wind beneath my own wings...

i love travelling... finding new horizons is what i am made for... i love natural photography...amongst studies i like mathematics... i love physics... physics is my passion... nature and its beautifull patterns have always amused me.. and then how human perceptions... and imaginations help in mathematically modelling them... wow...

life has pretty much been a path of self discoveries... with new challenges waiting at every turn.... trying to be the best of me at each moment has always been my fight... and i never wanted to back down...
having said all that i have always felt that seeing myself from my own eyes has always been like standing before a half sketched painting... with many more shades.... yet to be given.... . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment