Tuesday 28 February 2012

Nature and me...

through the colored windows.... the eyes that try to see through...
with their own colored torches when they try to see whats true...
through their own very eyes when they try to find her....
i find it difficult, you tell me.. is she really there??..

is she really there or is she really aware of the eyes peeping through...
is she really there or is she made up by the eyes that try to look into...
is she really never meant to be played around with a dice....
coz even now seeing her free in the wild makes me feel nice...


but then again i am not an einstein nor a feynman nor any new james bond...
i am just a kid with a few dreams of staring at the eyes of that blond....
i wonder if that girl of my dreams will ever get to know me...
Coz nature is beautiful and that is where i want to be...



No comments:

Post a Comment