Friday 14 September 2012

The insane inside


On the other side of the mirror i lie
The canines bleed out now every time i cry
How deep inside have you locked me
Only an endless oblivion is all that you see
Your blindness, your ignorance, your lack of motivation..
You and your worthless extroversion...
Guess you were only born to kill every belief of that dreamer
Of that dreamer i once knew..
Guess thats what i ll always be.. an unreal imagination of a looser
An  imagination your pathetic mind drew..

How deep inside have you locked me
Its hard now to drown in this ignorant sea
From the darkest depths i pray to you
Set my sails for the world within you
Let me give the wanderer his lost highway
Let the fire inside take over its passionate sway..
Be the insane part of this ecstatic gray...
Where theres nothing to hold back, nothing to shy away..
Be the insane part of the insane me
And let me take over this nasty play.

(I really liked writing it down.... am not really sure if its very likable but it sure was fun!!\m/ ;-).. )

No comments:

Post a Comment