Wednesday 31 October 2012

Away from everything

the crowd is pouring over
the waves are getting stronger
the rules are hitting me hard, the restrictions dont want to fall behind
call all your bindings today, today i ll still stand strong to find..
find out why the breeze has been trying to blow me away...
find out why those horizons have never ever looked away...

Destinations and destinies don't mean anything anymore...

The highway awaits me to open my inner door...
These moments are where i fly away, shy away from shyness..
Oh me, my highness... where were you trapped all along
Never mind, now that you are here... I can do all the wrong
The society is stubborn as ever.. but hey, look..
i can still see your filthy motivations...
in the name of making me stronger and higher
you have faked all my intentions...
all that you crave for is money,status and sunny lives
But how can i help you my friend...
The sun of my world follows a slightly different trend...
I give you back your worthless cage...
I return you back your book of rules, turn the page..
Keep turning till you find out that i have faded away...
away into a peaceful oblivion, away in my own way...

Wind in my hair, wind beneath my wings...

The breeze catches up at times and how i love when it sings...
The lazy days with the clear blue skies...
The lazier ones under the moonlight with the fireflies...
It feels as if the rules have finally forgotten me
and i guess i have forgotten them too...
One with nature i am out there in the wild
Finally i get to be something true...
away from everything, away from you...




No comments:

Post a Comment